The one year Certificate of Education in Introduction to Acting at the Academy is aimed at those who wish to enhance their existing acting skills with a view to moving onto full time actor training at an accredited Drama School or on a practical University course. It will enable you to experience the rigours of vocational training and enable you to make informed choices about your future.
All applicants will be required to complete Italia Conti's Audition Application form online - details of this will be sent via email by the university shortly after receiving your UCAS application.
UCAS Tariff: 64 points
Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diplomatic: MPP
Access to HE Diploma: M: 15 credits / P: 30 credits
After completing the application process you will be invited to attend one of our audition days where you will be required to demonstrate a variety of skills. Information about auditions can be found here.
PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The following is required:
• Successful audition through Italia Conti
• Completion of any programme offer conditions and/or requirements.
• 64 UCAS points or equivalent AEL
• Level 2 English and Maths at GCSE Grade C or above (from 2018, GCSE Grade 4 or above) or recognised equivalent qualifications
• Legal right to reside/study in the UK for the full period of the programme
• Evidence of all of the above